May 30, 2006

[disclosure] exploring fields of mobility and information needs

When we start our travelling to discovery we tend to find a lot of things that used to be invisible. News flags are added and our filters enact new looking glasses to the world. My new flags are now concerned with mobility and information needs, the umbrella of my research.

As you may already sensed, links for resources dealling with aspects i consider relevant and/or resources that might provide leads for my ongoing research, are now more frequent.

My «lenses» are opened so i'll be posting a variety a cross field resources, not concentrating with only one field.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
    yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The awaited launch of Burt Young’s official website is now available on internet for his fans. He can be browsed at: http://burtyoungartandfilm.com/

    ReplyDelete